Friday, December 7, 2012

Oooh look what I found in the woods


The other day my fantasy of meeting a faun or a satyr in the woods so much got the better of me that I took all my clothes off and put on just a flimsy green wrap around to walk in the woods. Imagine my surprise when my dreams of being a nymph in the woods were interrupted by seeing a gorgeous hunk of a man stark naked and pleasuring himself:





Oooh! I thought could he be a god? So I knelt down to pay him homage. And he rose up to receive it. There at face level was his awesome cock. What else could I do but open my lips to it? I took it into my mouth, pushing the skin back and then withdrew to let my tongue slide across the head. I moved around to that bit where the skin is attached to the head and tickled it with the tip of my tongue. He gasped with pleasure, thrusting out at me so I took it back into my mouth again, slowly moving up and down the length of it. I could feel him getting more excited now, and I had other ideas than taking a mouthfull too soon.

So I slid back and got him to lie back against the rock  as I pulled the flimsy wrap apart and and knelt across his face. His tongue was ready for me as I lowered myself onto him. He ran it along the lips of my pussy a few times and then pushed right in sliding up to my clit with all the wetness from inside me. Now it was my turn to gasp as he kept his tongue there licking expertly as I pushed against him. Now I really knew what I wanted so after he had given my a good licking I pulled myself up and began to move down his hunk of a body again. I rubbed my boobs in is face and he licked  and nuzzled my nipples as I slowly slid them past his face.

Now I was ready for him and I lowered myself down onto the straining cock that was all too eager to get inside me. I was so wet it just slid over it and I felt him fill me  as I went right down on it and paused for a moment before pulling up again. Then I began riding him as he moaned and bucked under me feeling the rhythm of me working on him. I hoped he could last out until I was ready. That would prove that he was really a god. And - yes! - he was. He stayed there hard as a rock until I began grinding my pubic bone against his, quivering with the pleasure of the orgasm. Only then did he begin moaning and moving me to the rhythm he wanted and I felt him jerking into me as he filled me with his cum. 

Those were enchanted woods.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Wow!! I'm an aspiring Satyr who enjoys frolicking naked in the woods with a full and proud erection. If only I could meet a lusty nymph to play with...

    I run a nature-loving blog called, "The Green Man's Grove (www.greenmansgrove.blogspot.com). I also have an erotica blog you might find inspiring: "The Wandering Lover" (www.hornyside.blogspot.com).

    May your ecstasy know no bounds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might like the picture included in this old post of mine. It's of a Satyr and Nymph having sex: http://greenmansgrove.blogspot.com/2011/06/marriage-equality-bill-passed-in-new.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes - thank you I hope you don't mind if I copy it

    X

    ReplyDelete