Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Encounter With a Faun




O lusty faun with hairy legs
Your fingers long and brown
The finest hairs on my smooth skin
You brushed so firmly down

The nipples of my eager breast
From rosy rings did stand
You caressed them with your lips
And cupped them in your hand

My eager fingers probing
Went between your legs
Ruffled all the wiry hair
Down on that mossy bed

I lay as you undid
The skirt around my waist
Took off my flimsy panties
Ready for the feast

You knelt astride me then
And stroked my pubic hair
The let your fingers wander
To find the wetness there

Then it was your tongue
That licked and pushed right in
Savouring the scent of me
All on your face and chin

You rose to kiss me then
I could smell my cunt on you
Your cock stood hard and high
So I knelt to taste it too

You put me on my knees
And lifted up my bum
Then gave it such a slap
I thought that I would cum

Pulling me on you now
I felt you hard inside me
Pulling, thrusting, sliding through
Holding me where you want me

My cunt so wet and wild
As you thrust your cock right up
Squirting all your juices
Into my loving cup

Still you're hard and true
As I ride you till I feel
Those quivers running through me
You are a faun for real!


No comments:

Post a Comment